Monday 27 October 2008

3 Way Fold Card Tutorial

Hello Ladies, this is my first post on this great blog. I was excited to find Julie's email last night when I returned from work :)

This is one of my favourite cards to make so I thought I'd share it with you.

Here is the finished card and a view of how it opens.






now on to the directions. :)

3 Way Card Instructions:
The Finished Card is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"


Cutting and Folding:

















Assembling:







Now you're ready to embellish and add whatever you desire.
Have Fun.....!








Happy Carding!

Tamara

7 comments:

maddy hill said...

great tutorial Tamara ! I love cards with a new look to them . Thanks for sharing !

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

This is a really unique card, I love it! I'll be linking to this!

Regina said...

This is a great tutorial! I am definately going to have to give this card a try! Thanks for sharing!

jaz lee said...

Just found this blog and im in awe!thanks for sharing!

Nayheli said...

Qué bonita tarjeta!! Muy ingeniosa, gracias por compartir el tutorial.

Nayheli

Julie Allain said...

WOW This is a great Tutorial Tamara and a fantastic card!!

Karuna said...

Thank you for the lovely Tutorila. Here's the on i made :)

http://www.craftingqueen.in/2011/03/multi-fold-card.html

Hugs
Karuna