This is a quick tutorial on how to use the Puffy Velvet Markers.
Hopefully this will give you a better idea on how to use them and how they will look at the end.
You can paint anything you want, but I decided to used a stamped image.
1. Stamp the desired image. I used Black Stazon, but you can use your favorite ink.
2. Paint the leaf with a coloring pencil.
3. Apply the puffy velvet ink to the image. Remember the more ink you apply, the more puffy effect you will obtain.
4. Let the ink dry.
5. Use a heat gun to make the ink puff. Just pass the heat over the ink, moving it slowly from one side to other. Don't over heat it!
6. Let the puff get cold, don't touch it while it is hot or you will damage the effect.
7. Your image is ready!
You can see how cool this turns out. The texture is amazing, you can see it and you can feel it!