Now for the tutorial:
- Circle punch (depending on how big your project is, use the small, medium or jumbo size punch) (for this project I used the small punch)
1) Using your circle punch and cardstock, punch holes in your cardstock. While you punch the holes, align them one next to the other bordering your project so you can have an idea of how many holes you should punch.
2) Once you're finished punching, add glue to the back of your project, BUT just around the border.
3) Adhere your punched circles to your project, aligning them one next to the other.
4) And YOU'RE DONE! A perfect scalloped border...
Here's the finished project:
A note from Julie :- Fantastic Tutorial Yanitza Thank you!!
Make sure you check out Yanitza's Fab Blog HERE
If you create something using this tutorial please leave a comment with a link to your blog so we can visit :)