Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Just a quick note...

Hi everyone I just want to apologise for not being around as much as usual I am hoping that will change very soon but as I've been awol I haven't been able to publish comments as quickly as I like. I have therefore decided to temporarily remove Comment Moderation on the Inspirational Blogs

This makes me nervous as I do receive a lot of spam comments on both of the Inspirational Blogs so please use your discretion before clicking on any links in the comments section, I have enabled word verification though so hopefully that will help with the spamming

Julie :)

1 comment:

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

This watching and reading blogs is nice about other culture and people and nature. Come see the pictures Teuvo blog and tell all your friends know why you should visit Teuvo pictures blog. Therefore, to obtain your country's flag to rise higher in my blog. Merry began in 2011 years! Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland