By Monika , ** Creative with Monika **
Hi Everybody this is the first time I will post something in here.... I'm very very excited :)
Today I want to show you how I made my Tulips :
1. First Punch many of EGG shape with Egg Puncher . I used 2 different Collor of Yellow Paper on this Photo.
2. Cutted the Darkest color until nearly the end of the edge but dont cut it all please :) then put the cutted Egg on the other yellow Egg. I used the stick glue in here.
3. Then with fluid white glue, I did glue the Stem.
4. This is my Tulips with the stem, do it again for the next tulip :)
5. This is all Tulips I have made for my card :
6. This is the card I made with 2 different Tulips in Yellow and in Red:
You can hop over to my Blog if you like to see this card or just stopping by and say Hallo :)
Thanks for looking my tutorial :)