This card works well for birthdays, anniversarys (I made it for Father's Day last year - and my poor husband will probably be given it again this year, lol).
With Love copyright Susie Jefferson at 1stFloorFlat and BladeRubberStamps
How I did it:
- I used just one inkpad throughout: Brilliance ink in Starlite Black.
- The background is the huge trefoil stamp (stamped twice onto white card) from the Weathered Textiles sheet by Tim Holtz.
- The main image is Classic Couple from Stampsmith (also stamped onto white card) then torn round 3 of the edges and ink rubbed on straight from the pad.
- I punched two holes at top and bottom left-hand side and threaded fibres through, then used double-sided tape to mount the piece to the background.
- The text is made up from an unmounted ransom-style alphabet set.