We all know how the price of food is going up, up, up! So if you are a coupon clipper, then check this out!
(8) CD envelopes
5/8" Bind-It-All O-wires
(2) 5" x 5" chipboard
(10) 5" x 5" patterned paper or cardstock
(2) 5" x 5" white cardstock
1" circle punch
stamps, ink, ribbon, and other embellishments
1. Using your paper trimmer, cut the flap off of each CD envelope.
2. Cover chipboard pieces with patterned paper on one side and white cardstock on the other.
3. Stamp around the edge on the front of each envelope.
4. Adhere patterned paper to the back of each envelope. I used the Brighten My Day Wing It Collection from The Angel Company.
5. Punch a half circle at the top/front of each CD envelope using the 1" circle punch.
6. Bind the book all together with the Bind-It-All.
7. Attach file tabs to each envelope. My categories are hand-written on the inserts. You can make up your own coupon categories but here is what I used: Beverages, Breakfast, Cleaners, Dairy, Fruit & Veg., Misc., Snacks, and Pet Supply.
8. Embellish the front and back as desired.